Thursday, January 9, 2014

Captain Moroni is a Beast

Hey dad,

That's awesome that you are reading the Book of Mormon.  I wish we had that instagram thing down here. (There is an Instagram profile called BOFM365 that posts each day of the year a section of the Book of Mormon to read.  Steve uses this post to remind him that its really not that hard to take time to read scriptures.) I am studying about Captain Moroni.  Read Alma 44:6-7  He is a Stud.
"I command you by all the desires which ye have for life, that ye deliver up your weapons of war unto us, and we will seek not your blood, but we will spare your lives, if ye will go your way and come not again to war against us. 
 And now, if ye do not this, behold, ye are in our hands, and I will command my men that they shall fall upon you, and inflict the wounds of death in your bodies, that ye may become extinct; and then we will see who shall have power over this people; yea, we will see who shall be brought into bondage."
He literally talks while they are fighting for their land and everything dear to them and says if you don't stop this will end.  Its just so beast.

Its hard here.  They are cutting everything fun here.  But I find enjoyment in my own ways. The food here sucks.  Mystery meat, fake eggs and beans.  But we have pizza often so that's good. I can buy food here but its just snacks.  If I fly back through the states I am defiantly going to be eating so much American food.

I'm excited you are training for cycling.  When I was there you hated how lazy you were getting and your lazy wasn't even lazy.  But your a lot happier when you train. You're such a stud.  I talk about you so much.  You are respected here.

Hey I noticed on our store website that the rubber snake hunting boots are still on there.  I thought we sold them before I left.  You really need to add some more climbing and fishing and kayaking stuff.  Oh did you bear your testimony on Sunday.  (just a short part of Brian's email making sure his dad stays on top of the things Brian was working on before he left.  Now Steve has been challenged.)

Dad I love you.  I respect you so much.  I really look up to you.  I think what you are doing with the Book of Mormon is amazing.  I love this gospel and I love being active.
May God be with you until I email you again.
I love you dad
Elder Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment