Monday, March 16, 2015

Going to be a trainer!

Well. first off this week was very tiring and it is still very tiring. First I didn't buy the shoes because when I got there they didn't have the shoe in my size and they didn't have any other shoe that fits my needs. So I was planning on going to a mall near by today but due to the fact that this week we have a conference and we are going to visit the temple I  don't have P day. Only time to write you guys and  buy groceries. So I will have to wait until the next Monday to do so. But even then I don't know. Because. Well I will tell you the good news. On Friday in the morning the assistant called me and told me that I had to be in the office of the mission at 11. Got there on time but nobody told me why. I got into the interview with Presidente and he told me........ that I will ....... be training. OHHH yea. This next Monday my companion is going to be transferred and I will be receiving my "son" in the mission on Wednesday. Therefore I know not if I will be able to buy the shoes this next week due to the changes in the mission. But we will see. But thank you for sending me money.

This week we have been working a lot with people that live down this very steep hill. Up and down and up and down all week climbing hills. We have found some really nice people but aren't progressing at all. It is tough. I feel that we have not been focusing on our goals and go back to the old way of doing things. I feel that we are working hard but we didn't focus on planning everything out good, for that we didn't bring anybody to church. Wow is that a bad experience. To me when I don't bring anybody to church it is like all that week was thrown away. I feel that maybe I didn't do the best I could have with the Lords time. But now this is a week of improvement.
 
This week I had a lot of understanding of the Plan of Salvation and its funny that you guys are reading that in PMG (Preach My Gospel). The Plan of Salvation brings everything into vision to me. I understand the importance of obeying and preparing. 

This week I can be truly honest that maybe I haven't been as humble and patient. But its something I need to work on because I will be companions with a missionary who wont know like I know. With that I have to be humble and patient. This week I have thought a few times what would Christ expect of me in this situation. That has helped me a lot.
 
This Sunday was very spiritual. They talked a lot about Christ and the Atonement. I love in D and C 19: 16-18 really brings it all in perspective and helps me to keep going everyday. Its powerful.
16 For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent;
 17 But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I;
 18 Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit—and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink—
Have a wonderful week. Know that I am good. Life is good. Everything is good. GOOD. like the movie Bruce All Mighty... GOOOD!

I love you mom

Elder Luke 

p.s. Baptism. Fotos, Spiritual


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment