Wednesday, February 25, 2015

With a prayer and the Spirit, we can all be instruments in the hands of God


Well, well, well. I am sorry to say that I have a little bit of time to write. So my letter will be short. But I have photos so that makes up for it.


What I can say is that Carnival was long, but good. I studied the entire time. I actually received revelation on what I should share with my district. I learned a lot. But this week I was in another secter and we had so much fun and we were able to have success. Also I received more revelation for my district. I love it. I think the highlights are that we had two baptisms and I was able to give a talk in church.  The baptism wasn't that organized and I was a little annoyed with my companion and the mess of a baptism it was. But its what Presidente Denis told us, it is more important the ordanance than the service. They were able to be confirmed and they shared their powerful testimonies. We also have two baptisms this week. But my favorite is the talk I gave. The purpose was to motivate the future missionaries. I only talked about you guys and your story. And how thanks to a tesitmony of a missionary I am a missionary. Also I shared some things that Elder Smith sent me in a letter that really impacted me. This mission prepares me for 120 years. I wont live that long but its mind boggling to think that. So I shared all of the benefits that come from serving a mission. I wasn't as prepared as I should have been, but with a prayer and the Spirit, we can all be instruments in the hands of God. I felt that way because everyone in the ward was so motivated and loved my talk. It was cool to see everyone change their act with a few of my words. Especialy the young men were changed.


It was a stressful week, but exciting. This week I will be able to listen to an area 70. He is going to kill us with the word of God. I am so excited to be slaughtered. No he is just powerful like Elder Holland. But I am so ready for him to clear some things up because I have been a little confused with some things.


Well  guys I love you so dearly. I love you mom. I have to go. But remember, time is like a dream. Time is flying fast.


Elder Luke



 



No comments:

Post a Comment