Monday, February 2, 2015

But its just marvelous the things of God.

Dear Mom, (and to all those who read my letter)

I really like receiving your letter along with dad´s. I feel the Spirit just so strong letting me know that everything is alright back home. And it boosts me to a higher plane of happiness.
 
I guess like humans we can't comprehend all the things of God. We are only experiencing a little part of this work. Its really wonderful what one person can do to change lives. I don't refer to me. Dad says that me being a missionary is changing our family but who changed our family in the first place "Kevin" and who changed Kevin well to that point I don't know. But its just marvelous the things of God.
 
Well this week was really knowing and analyzing my sector and the problems that its having. Its a lot of work and errors of past missionaries that I have to fix. But I know that's what is needed. If I don't do it, who will? Well we did have a baptism this week. He was a little down and didn't want to get baptized earlier in the week because he had a weird experience. But We, with the spirit fixed everything out and he decided to take that step again. He is actual one month older than me and that was weird. But he is a really cool kid. It was a new twist to have a baptism in the chapel. I haven't had one of those before. During the baptism passed a huge storm with rain and thunder. By the time the service was over the members had to wade in a huge water pond of rain to leave the outside gates. This Sunday was also so very weird to be in the chapel for the reunion sacramental (Sacrament meeting). Air conditioning, pure silence other than the screaming kids, good microphone, wow it was weird.  I miss a lot Pedernales but like we always know, God needs me here in Colinas de Sol. 

Thank you so much for your love and support, 
I love you
Elder Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment