Monday, June 15, 2015

I have returned to the beach.

Well I let you know that I had transfers.
I went to bed yesterday at 12:30 and I woke up at 4:30 in the morning.
I am super tired.

Well I am now in a new sector that is called Salinas. Its actually super awesome.  Very cool temperature wise. My new companion is Elder Inuma de Peru. He is quiet and humble so I think we will get along. I had a few expectations about where I was going but I am fine with what the Lord has assigned me to do.  I am still District Leader and I am ending the training of my companion.

Well I took a lot of pictures that I cant send all today but I will let you know that we had a baptism and it was very cool. Improved because our plans fell in to pieces but it was wonderful. 

Before going to transfers I was able to say good bye to my converts in Colinas. Also Elder Cordova that was my companion who is returning home. ya ended the mission. wow time flies.

I have returned to the beach.

Well what I have learned this week is that when we are working for God we shouldn't do a shoty job. 
Also that the things that are measured to matter and the things you can't measure are the things that actually matter. 

Also we have been trying to work through members now to find new people and it has been working.

I love you guys and have a wonderful week.


ElderLuke












No comments:

Post a Comment