Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I have just been focused on working in the vineyard

I have to admit that I had forgot about what you guys were doing this week (our family went on a trip to see  a missionary friend of Of ours get married). I did include you in my prayers but to be honest I have just been focused on working in the vineyard. 

Thanks for sending me pictures from your trip. I loved to see the temple. First, wow Brandon is so different and Becça is super tall.  Ben looks the same.

To be honest I am so happy Elder Smith got married I am not use to calling him Skyler, he is still Elder Smith to me. I am so happy for him. I can't wait to see him again. He has impacted our lives in so many ways. It's good that you guys were able to show your support by going to his sealing.

Well this week we have a baptism. It's going to be awesome.  Also we have an anniversary of the mission (the mission was started on July 1, 2013). We are going to meet the family of President y Hermana Denñis. So excited. I really love being with Elder Inuma, my companion. He has a powerful testimony and he is just so humble. We get along so much. Unfortunately our leaders are not very good examples for him but I am trying to teach him and learn also. 

This week I found that other than he is super buff and serious, he is ticklish and he found that I am ticklish also. Now we are just laughing even more. Super fun. 

Here it has been cold and wonderful. 

I can tell you that I love teaching the gospel. I love teaching classes and people. I like expressing my feelings in Spanish, also talking to little kids in English. The first counselor is from New York and he knows English and his wife and his kids do too. It's so funny talking English with the little kids. 

Mucho armor,
Elder luke

Ps sorry I didn't take a lot of pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment