Monday, November 23, 2015

I always say that I was not the best missionary for this mission but the mission was the best for me.

I have little time but so much to say.  This is my last letter to you guys as a full time missionary. 
Therefore I want to thank you mom, and everyone else that reads my blog, for all their support and prayers you have offered in my behalf. I have been blessed so much as a missionary. This is good to end this part of my life and progress. I have learned so much, things I wouldn't have learned in other things. Only on the Lords errand. I always say that I was not the best missionary for this mission but the mission was the best for me.

Thank you so much.  My heart is happy and sad to leave. Happy to be with my family, but sad that I will have to leave these people that I have come to love. I love Ecuador. I know that God wanted me to progress by getting me out of my comfort zone at home and put me here. Now He wants me to progress even more by taking me out of this comfort zone and putting me into the real world. This life is full of progress and not being comfortable. If everything was comfortable then we wouldn't progress.

Thank you so much for everything.

Love 
ElderLuke

I have no idea??



Oh is he going to be cold when he comes back to Boise?


No comments:

Post a Comment