Monday, February 24, 2014

One pair of shoes down.


Hey mom. I don't know about you but I cry a lot from reading these messages. Its not a bad thing, its more of a happy cry. Mom I love you. I am so grateful for the work you do for our family. Its a lot and you sacrifice a lot. I know you will be blessed so much from your work. I pray that the burden may be lifted but you do it so well.
 
Well this week for you guys sounds fun. The temple with Zoe is cool. I am glad you get to do that. That's actually what I miss a lot here, the temple, there is only one in the country. Its about an hour away, But i am only aloud to go 2 vas in either a year or in two years, not sure on that. But teaching about the temple makes me miss it.

This week has been good and sort of suckish. A lot of zeros in our reports. Not a lot of people being receptive to our message. But I think this week was good because we have made some big progress with some key people. This menos activo kid about 14 is lost. He messed up and is just lost. Doesn't read and doesn't pray. But he got an interview with the bishop yesterday to fix his problems and he came to church. But he is a strong kid. He is the only member in his family. He was baptized about 6 months ago. But I am seeing a change of heart in his. Just some other lessons that we had that went well but not major. But this week was good because we could evaluate what we are doing here. We need to work with the members more. The wards are different but we still need to work with them. So I am evaluating and trying to change and reorganize to be more effective. I can see a little progress in our area. We just need to build it up.
Personally I am good. I started drawing something very cool. But you don't get to see it until I am done. Its super cool. (So glad I convinced him to take his drawing stuff).  I am getting my brown shoes fixed because I already blew threw those. They were like cheese graters last time I walked on them. (Brian wanted to take a pair of brown shoes but the missionary supply place didn't have brown.  So we bought a pair from the department store.  We knew they wouldn't last as long as the others, but we thought they would last longer than a month.  Brian has always been notorious for wearing out shoes quickly.  Hopefully the nice shoes last longer.) 

I miss the cold but I think I will always miss that.   Most of all I miss you and dad and the entire family.

I apologize that my letters are big and I cant send one to everyone porque I only have an hour. Sucks so bad but that's the rules. Its cheap to send letters here so I might send a whole bunch soon.

I got to go. Good luck this week and have fun
I love you mom
I love you dad
I love you family
Elder Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment